[Talk-GB] Verticality metre, was: Re: OpenStreetMap's first flight!

Matt Williams lists at milliams.com
Sat Sep 19 02:25:03 BST 2009

I had a request for adding the points to a map so I've added that at
http://milliams.com/verticalitymetre/map.html.
The stats page can also now be sorted in different ways and is
colourised to make it pretty.

At the moment, about a quarter of the images have been tagged and I'd
guess that easily a half of those are good enough for rectifying and
tracing well.

The whole site is horribly inefficient at the moment and if you get
any errors (particularly on the stats page) just refresh.

--
Matt Williams
http://milliams.com