[Talk-GB] liam123's latest

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 19 18:24:57 BST 2009

I'm not entirely convinced Dave read my posting, because it wasn't a metric
(but no matter).

When I tidy up after my children, I just put the bits back in the box, I
don't try to undo every single move they made in reverse order. And it's a
lot easier if the pieces from different jigsaw puzzles don't get mixed up.

Now it may be that it's difficult to distinguish between the batch-edit that
is reverting a changeset and any other type of edit. Fair enough. But if
we're finding that separating jigsaws is impractical, then maybe trying to
keep them separate would be a sensible step to consider, while we're waiting
for the magic jigsaw-separator to arrive?

Richard