[Talk-GB] Verticality metre, was: Re: OpenStreetMap's first flight!

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sun Sep 20 09:16:10 BST 2009

On 20 Sep 2009, at 00:18, Matt Williams wrote:

> 2009/9/18 Matt Williams <lists at milliams.com>:
>> If at any point someone wants the statistics, just ask me.
>
> Now that just over 95% of the images have been tagged (with about 4/5
> of those rated by more than one person), I'm providing the ratings for
> each image in an easy format. The link for the file is at the bottom
> of the statistics page (called [Results in text format]) They're in
> tab-separated format but if you want it comma-separated just append a
> sep=comma to the file url. If you want the list without the
> coordinates then just add a coords=false to the url.
>
> Is anyone making any progress with the rectification?

I won't have a lot of time to do any over the next few days.
Unfortunately the current rectification that I have done is muddled in
with my other stuff not related to Stratford so I would prefer not to
share the account.

Can I suggest that we create a special Warper account for the
Stratford-upon-Avon work that anyone can sign into which a shared
password and add images to as they feel like, or can one create a
single layer made up of images from various different people's accounts?

Regards,

Peter