[Talk-GB] Map of Trace data, was: Re: Stitching Aerial Photographs (John Robert Peterson)

Phil James peerjay56 at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 21 19:59:03 BST 2009

John Robert Peterson wrote:

Do we have anything that will draw map tiles of the trace data? (I'd like
this for another project anyway: checking whether traces exist for an area
when out with a mobile device)

+1 for that; it's a real pain when people don't include source data, especially for rural areas, and whilst it is possible to view the traces (if any) in potlatch, it's a long winded way of finding out what still needs surveying.

Phil James