[Talk-GB] Map of Trace data, was: Re: Stitching Aerial Photographs (John Robert Peterson)

Phil James peerjay56 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 22 09:44:26 BST 2009

Thanks for that, but bearing in mind I am not a programmer, how does it
help me? :-\

I don't know the ID for any tracks there may or may not be in the area i
(may) want to map, and I can't find a way in OSM to reveal any GPS trace
ID other than a GPS Trace filename, (not even with my own traces).

if there is a way to reveal the ID, please let me know.

Thanks,

Phil James