[Talk-GB] Ordnance Survey

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 1 15:12:10 BST 2010

Nick, Unfortunately I can't find the contact. It was from Sept 2006 and I
probably had a delegate list at the time, though I can't put my fingers on
it now. It was a serious issue though, enough for the guy to talk to me
about it. Basically what was implied was that the OS surveyor team only
deals nowadays with the built environment.

Cheers

Andy