[Talk-GB] Ordnance Survey Gazetteer

Graham Jones grahamjones139 at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 3 09:16:07 BST 2010

'Cos I was just playing! ...and it was late...

The other reason for not counting was that my search was too simple - as
well as the abbrev 'mus' you get loads of names containing mus.

You are welcome to have a go - I think the web interface is still working.

Graham

____________________
Graham Jones
(from my phone)

On Apr 3, 2010 12:10 AM, "Gregory" <nomoregrapes at googlemail.com> wrote:

I was disappointed with "***some word***" - only **some number**!  (you do
> get a few more with **some abbreviation**, but not a lot)

When people say that, it seems they have also searched for the abbreviation.
Why doesn't anyone give a number of abbreviations they found?

--
Gregory
osm at livingwithdragons.com
http://www.livingwithdragons.com