[Talk-GB] Ordnance Survey Landform Panorama data

Phil James peerjay56 at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 3 18:17:37 BST 2010

I've had a look at the height data, and it appears that it is incomplete
(many tiles are missing altogether). Does anyone know why? I realise
that it is the only dataset that won't be updated, but presumably they
have a full set. I haven't been able to find an explanation, and the
information about it online suggests it is a full set, though the
downloaded index shows it to be partial. I thought one of you 'more
closely involved ;-) ' guys might know.

Regards

Phil.