[Talk-GB] Ordnance Survey

Tim François sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 13:16:26 BST 2010

That's all well and good (I've been editing some of that wiki, so am aware of it!!) but all I see in this mailing list is quick discussions of comparisons, but no real conclusions. Also, why bother to spend the vast amount of time creating tiles if we're not gonna trace it? Street names we can just visually add by opening the tiff in an image viewer, so have we gone to fast by creating the tiles? Or was it all just to create pretty comparison pictures?

It's 5 days since the data came out (kinda) - am I being too impatient?

Tim