[Talk-GB] building shapes from OS Street View

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Mon Apr 5 19:14:37 BST 2010

On 05/04/2010 18:52, Robert Scott wrote:
 > What about supervised 'imports', using a josm/potlatch plugin

Much, much better IMO. I dread the idea of any automated imports for the
UK into OSM. Tools to automate tracing while being manually aware of
what is already there and the flaws in the automation is so much better
than trying to import and screwing up what's already there, duplicating
stuff and adding poor quality automation flaws.

David