[Talk-GB] Opportunity for OSM to give a talk at University of Edinburgh

Fozy 81 fozy81 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:27:41 BST 2010

Hi

Saw this opportunity for OSM to give a talk at University of Edinburgh (The Open Knowledge Foundation - Scotland event):

http://okscotland.eventbrite.com/

'...there is enormous growth among open knowledge projects and communities at all levels...We hope that this event provides an open forum for discussion amongst researchers and practitioners about open knowledge in Scotland...In the spirit of openness and exchange we invite participants to offer contributions on any aspect of creating, publishing or reusing open content...'

Let me know if anyone would be interested to give a talk.

Cheers,

Tim/Hawkeye