[Talk-GB] OS OpenData StreetView Tiles now available

Tim François sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 11:07:18 BST 2010

...snip...

As a point of note while I was just doing a little test editing with these
tiles, using the WMS function in JOSM I wasn't getting the necessary quality
to read the street names, even with a change resolution request, so I
swapped out to the slippy map viewer which was much better though I'm not
convinced either method gets tile placement exactly right.

...snip...

Ah, glad I'm not the only one re. the resolution difference in WMS and SlippyMap. Any idea why?