[Talk-GB] Opportunity for OSM to give a talk at University of Edinburgh

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Wed Apr 7 11:53:24 BST 2010

dear all,

On 07/04/2010 09:51, James Stewart wrote:
> I see someone has put there name down at this event for giving a talk -
> I am prepared to contribute something too, if you would like soe support,
 > http://okscotland.eventbrite.com/

It would be great to have a State of the Scottish Map talk at
OKScotland. I'm hoping we'll get a few people from the Scottish Govnt,
Spatial Data Infrastructure scene along to the event too.  Chris Fleet
from National Library of Scotland's talk on open historical mapping
should be interesting and useful.

I am curious to find out what Open Innovation actually is ;)

Looking forward to meeting some nearby OSMers,

jo