[Talk-GB] building shapes from OS Street View

Robert Scott lists at humanleg.org.uk
Fri Apr 9 23:49:19 BST 2010

Hey,

That's great! I can stop reading about Harris operators. I totally agree about orthogonal snapping.

How well would this scale up to the whole country? (!! Not automatically importing the results of course !!) I'm thinking about tile/batch sizes, tile boundary issues, any necessity for porting parts to c++ for speed etc.

robert.