[Talk-GB] building shapes from OS Street View

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Sat Apr 10 12:16:50 BST 2010

Glenn wrote:

> JOSM has an "Orthogonalise shape" option which is very useful
> for buildings.

And a terracer plugin which I find useful for converting traced
buildings to semi-detached* (or however many) properties.

Ed

* Slight issue when the width of the two semi-detached houses
together is less than their depth as it then splits the rectangle on
the wrong axis, but this seems fairly rare around here (and I now
know how to rotate objects in JOSM as a result).