[Talk-GB] OS StreetView accuracy: caution!

Tim François sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 11 10:00:44 BST 2010

Is using the source:OS_OpenData_{Product} tag good enough as a caveat? Or should we also add FIXMEs? When I started I used both, but now as the tag structures for the OS OpenData seems pretty solid I removed the FIXMEs and no longer add them.

The one time I can think of using a FIXME in addition to the OS tags is for roads which look like service roads in the OSSV data, but there's no indication of their surface type. I add a FIXME if I don't know the surface type myself. Or do we just assume that the OS tags are sufficient ad that people will know that these should all be surveyed/checked on the ground?

Cheers
Tim