[Talk-GB] London Mapping Marathons

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Apr 13 23:19:04 BST 2010

On 12/04/2010 21:59, Gregory wrote:
> I'd be happy to do that (I'm back from the start of May!). I think
> Thursdays might pan out better for me, but I might alternate if stuff
> comes up on Tuesdays.
>
> I think it was another Nick that mentioned SOTM and language in another
> e-mail, and I feel I should at least attempt to say a few key Spanish
> phrases while in Spain. Such as "Two beers please" and "have you seen
> the mapping geeks?".

A print-out of slide number 78 from this talk will meet all needs:
http://www.slideshare.net/ivansanchezortega/openstreetmap-en-zzzincodp

"Da me dos canyas" or "Pon me dos canyas" or just "Dos canyas"
("please" is syntactic sugar, cerveza is bottle rather than draught.)

"Donde estan los frikis con mapas?"

mucha suerte,

jo