[Talk-GB] Partial Roads in Route Relations

Tim Francois sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 14 13:53:57 BST 2010

Hi guys,

This should be quick.
1) Say I had a bus route which turned onto a street. This turn in to the
street is halfway down, and the route does not encompass the first half of
the street. What's the correct thing to do here? I've been splitting the
street where the bus joins, so only the relevant part is added to the
relation, but this brings me onto part 2...
2) Does splitting a street destroy any existing relations on that street? It
seems like I may have broken the ncn through town here...!

Thanks
Tim