[Talk-GB] Open Knowledge Conference and Spacemakers Brixton

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 10:22:10 BST 2010

OK
It looks like I've persuaded Emilie Laffray to do the talk at Open Knowledge conference (if she's still happy with that?) Thanks to her for taking on that task.  Turns out it's only a 15 minute slot. They'll be lots of other interesting topics and people there I'm sure, so you might like to go along to cheer on Emilie / help answer questions, but otherwise...

We still need a couple of people to be in charge of a Brixton mini-mapping party thing. Let me know please

Or otherwise there's the Wiltham Mapping party that Saturday too! Great stuff Ed.

While I'm at it, there's a whole bunch of UK stuff happening THIS Saturday (17th) :
* Birmingham mapping party: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mappa_Mercia#Micro_Mapping  (nothing 'micro' about it!)
* Haslemere mapping party: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Three_Counties_Mapping_Party
* Crisis Camp London: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Crisis_Camp_London  -  I'm the only OSMer going so far, but they'll be "other" people there +pizza.