[Talk-GB] OS Boundaries

John Robert Peterson jrp.crs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 18:04:46 BST 2010

There is also the quite high level question of what is the "correct"
position for these boundaries: if a boundary follows a river, and the
river has changed course by a few meters since this boundary was
established, does the boundary move with it, or does it stay where it
was defined?

I assume that the errors that you are finding are basedo n the complex
tweaking of the OS grid that was done to correct for surveying errors
way back befor they had gps?

Do we have a precise definition of these tweaks they made to the grid system?

What are the magnatudes of these errors?

JR