[Talk-GB] UK counties

Micah lists at j12.org
Mon Apr 19 19:47:15 BST 2010

Twos website that may be of interest with regard to GB historic counties.

http://www.county-borders.co.uk/

could import where we don't have any, and compare where do.

Also see:
http://www.abcounties.co.uk/

But I see OSM goes with the administrative boundaries rather than traditional
counties, I wonder if should have separate relation for the historic counties,
select to be rendered where need be.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:boundary

cheers,

Micah