[Talk-GB] UK counties

Andrew M. Bishop amb at gedanken.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 17:50:31 BST 2010

"Andy Mabbett" <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> writes:

> On Tue, April 20, 2010 09:52, Ed Loach wrote:
>
>> I think in some places there are relations for both admin boundary
>> and ceremonial county, if that is the same as traditional.

> Is there an easy way (a wiki page, perhaps; or some kind of category view)
> to see links to all such relations, and other such sets, as a list?

I have a web page that contains all OSM route and boundary relations
in a browsable, sortable, map enabled viewer.  It can also tell you
about some of their interesting tags, their length, their shape
(closed loop or not) and the number of nodes and ways they contain.

http://www.gedanken.org.uk/mapping/osm-boundaries/
http://www.gedanken.org.uk/mapping/osm-routes/

I also have similar pages for certain types of nodes (amenity, shop,
tourism, historic) which are linked from the above.

The data is extracted from OSM twice a week and covers the UK.

--
Andrew.
Andrew M. Bishop                             amb at gedanken.demon.co.uk
                                   http://www.gedanken.org.uk/mapping/