[Talk-GB] GB Chapter

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 26 20:34:18 BST 2010

For finding out when is a good date:
http://doodle.com/gbm9zezspi9tz6m4
Add your name, tick the dates that are good for you.

I see this is on the talk-gb-wetmidlands list, so I'm also sending to
talk-gb-thenorth for anyone who just reads that. We're planning a get
together on a Saturday (for some mapping and) to discuss the formation of a
GB chapter. Somewhere between Birmingham and London.

On 26 April 2010 11:09, Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) <
ajrlists at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Nick Black [mailto:nickblack1 at gmail.com] wrote:
> >Sent: 26 April 2010 6:45 PM
> >To: Emilie Laffray
> >Cc: Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists); talk-gb OSM List (E-mail); talk-gb-
> >westmidlands at openstreetmap.org; Richard Fairhurst
> >Subject: Re: [Talk-GB] GB Chapter
> >
> >I would be super keen on Charlbury.  Richard's beer pitch sold perfectly
> :-
> >)
>
> It'll need to be somewhere needing mapping to get me interested though and
> Charlbury should be a done deal by now ;-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Andy
>

> >--
> >Nick
> >

> >On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Emilie Laffray
> ><emilie.laffray at gmail.com> wrote:

> >Its
> >>
> >> For those living near Croydon and not afraid of me driving, this could
> be
> >> possibility at some point.
> >>
> >> Emilie Laffray

> >--