[Talk-GB] GB Chapter

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 27 14:39:41 BST 2010

Oops, but I'm totally accepting whatever comical/deliberate credit I get for
the typo.
Don't be silly, you probably already have mapped the flooded areas and
'ferry' routes the emergency services will take, along with what flooded
areas are like the Red Sea because of a high concentration of salt/grit
bins.

Only 6 replies to the doodle poll, but June 12th is looking like it might be
a winner.

Greg.

--
Gregory