[Talk-GB] Matching OS Locator with OSM data

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Apr 28 09:52:04 BST 2010

Hi,

Russ Phillips wrote:
> I'd also be interested in a script that highlighted
> roads whose position in OSM was a long way off their position in OS, but
> I don't know how easy or difficult that would be.

Muki Haklay has done this several times in the past when OS data was
still closed, and published papers about the results. Perhaps he's
willing to share the scripts or techniques he used for his evaluations,
or even if not he'll certainly be able to point out some pitfalls and
successful techniques in this field of endeavour.

Bye
Frederik