[Talk-GB] Rolling-back my changesets?

Craig Loftus craigloftus+osm at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 29 15:20:54 BST 2010

Hi,

I've just managed a major gaff and need a roll back/deletion of
changesets: 4550653, 4551064, 4551124, 4553870 (username craigloftus).
There have been no subsequent edits to the effected area so hopefully
there isn't any damage done other than making me look like a prick.

I was given permission to trace and use a map 'owned' by the
University of Bath but it transpires they don't have the right to
grant that permission...

If someone can reply with a map mods. email address that I can chase
up with that would be appreciated.

Sorry
Craig Loftus