[Talk-GB] Yet more musical chairs updates.

Robert Scott lists at humanleg.org.uk
Wed Aug 4 20:34:35 BST 2010

On Wednesday 04 August 2010, Graham Jones wrote:
> I have the same problem using Google Chrome on Ubuntu Linux.   Works ok with
> Firefox though.
>
> Graham.
>
> On 4 August 2010 20:08, Ian Caldwell
> <ian1caldwell+OSM at googlemail.com<ian1caldwell%2BOSM at googlemail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > Is just me or does musical chairs not work with the Chrome Browser. I
> > cannot select the boxes. I can interestingly select the circles?
> >
> > Ian

Yes!

I could swear it _used_ to work on chrome (or I'm going crazy) - but recently I haven't been able to get it to work.

Problem is, chrome does this silent background upgrading thing, so I have no idea whether it's a regression in my code or a regression in chrome that got pushed out to all users. I'm leaning towards the latter as I've rolled back to some previous revisions which I seem to remember working on chrome and they still don't work on a current system.

gg Google.

I've investigated it a fair amount but to no avail (the dev tools are unfortunately not as powerful as firebug). Any insights welcome.

It works on all other browsers I have access to though.

robert.