[Talk-GB] Local walking routes

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 5 21:34:10 BST 2010

If I go into my local bookshop, I would probably find at least a dozen
books of local walks, all different. They'll have given each walk a
name, sometimes fancy, sometimes simple. OK so I live in a bit of a
tourist hotspot, but I think it has to be something a bit more formal
than just having a name.

But I won't delete them if you want to put them in.

Richard