[Talk-GB] Yet more musical chairs updates.

kevin at cordina.org.uk kevin at cordina.org.uk
Mon Aug 9 16:31:44 BST 2010

Dave F. said
>And, as Tim F., points outs - there's no need to display correct info
>(green) at all.

I disagree and find these useful.  It is often the case that part of a road has been named correctly and parts incorrectly.  The green boxes are very useful for finding the full extent of a given road name. This information is lost in all other representations of this data which only flag names with no match at all.

Also, Robert, an unqualified thank you for your work on this - it's a great tool and is just fine as is.  Folks, if all people get is criticism when they invest effort and time in things then they'll not bother next time.  Sure, it's not perfect but it's an awful lot more than we'd have if Robert hadn't invested his time and effort in it.  As invited by him, spend some time improving it rather than pulling it to pieces.

Kevin