[Talk-GB] Reporting Errors to OS - Feedback

Tim Francois sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 14:23:49 BST 2010

In that case, it sounds to me like a maintenance nightmare, especially if
everyone adds all the errors they find in the OS data to the Catalog.

I will certainly think before adding too many more errors to the Catalog,
because there is every chance that in six months time (or whenever the next
release cycle is for the particular product) the editor that added the data
might be gone. It's tricky, because we obviously don't want to bombard OS
with multiple emails with the same error (two or three won't hurt, and may
actually be beneficial) - however, 'bombard' might be too strong-a word,
depending on how many people actually pass on errors to OS...

Tough call...

Tim