[Talk-GB] OS LandForm Panorama (contour data) parsing tools?

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Thu Aug 12 16:15:21 BST 2010

Hi,

I'm interested (depending on how much work is involved - as I'm focusing on OpenTrailView at the moment), as I belive one or two others have done, in overlaying OS Landform Panorama contours and OSM footpaths on VectorMap District data.

To save effort, are there any open source scripts available for parsing the LandForm Panorama data out there? e.g. converting the DXF format into shapefiles, or populating a database?

Thanks,
Nick