[Talk-GB] Fw: Derbyshire area unconnected (Dave F.)

Richard Bullock rb357 at cantab.net
Mon Aug 23 09:37:48 BST 2010

> Agreed.  From memory, the road up to Nick'i'the Hill isn't a culdesac.  It
> looks like there's been an attempt to add in a section of the
> Staffordshire Way along the ridge to Mow Cop (but not actually as
> highway=anything), and I suspect that that'll need correcting too.

I've seen that, but had not been along it myself, so didn't change the
highway status.

The road up from the Congleton side to Nick'i'th' Hill is one I've added
myself, back in 2008. I remember I was in the car at the time, and I turned
back when I was not prepared to proceed any further as it seemed to turn
into a bumpy un-made track further on. The whole area has lots of footpaths
that need adding. I'll get round to it at some point.