[Talk-GB] Derbyshire area unconnected

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Aug 25 15:32:41 BST 2010

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:33:49 +0100
Ian Spencer <ianmspencer at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Ian,

>  It is a tricky one in that if you can't tell how they interact with
> OSM you don't know whether the person is being wilful or not. I always

True.  I tend to assume that user is doing accidental 'damage', until
proven otherwise.  I've not yet got enough knowledge and experience of
the OSM systems to be able to mentor anyone in the way that is now
happening to me.

> Funnily enough, when I went back to keepright over my main area of
> mapping this week, I was quite taken aback by how many mistakes I'd
> made and not spotted.

Gave me the willies too, looking at mine for the first time.   :-)

--
 Regards  _
Sign away your life