[Talk-GB] Gun Location Sensors

Brian Prangle bprangle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 16:27:09 GMT 2010

Hi everyone

Here's a challenge and probably more of an ethical one than a physical one.
 The installation of these by west Midlands Police in Birmingham has caused
a stir in the news. Should we attempt to map them?  Despite their being
installed in 31 US cities there's not a single picture of what they look
like anywhere that I can find on the web, so I've got no idea what they look
like. I wouldn't be surpised if they're disguised to look like CCTV cameras
anyway. And as I said, it's probably an ethical problem as the whether we
should map them at all.

Regards

Brian