[Talk-GB] Gun Location Sensors

Peter Millar peter.millar at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 17:39:49 GMT 2010

I don't know if this is what Birmingham is using:
<http://gizmodo.com/5489449/tiny-sensor-listens-for-gunshots-identifying-the-gun-and-location>

If so, it doesn't look like verifying on the ground is going to be very practical.

The area covered by the system would be more interesting if it were obtainable.