[Talk-GB] Cheshire Cycleway

Gregory Williams gregory.williams at purplegeodesoftware.co.uk
Thu Feb 4 13:25:14 GMT 2010

I followed a bit of the Cheshire Cycleway on day 21 of my Three Corners
Cycle Ride last summer. So, my trace may be of some help to you:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Gregory%20Williams/traces/536286

Unfortunately I'm a bit busy at the moment to go through it again myself
with all the photos that I took. I've still got them archived away though.

Cheers,

Gregory