[Talk-GB] Lowestoft is being mapped as we speak! how about Stowmarket, Needham Market and Hadleigh?

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Feb 24 11:25:28 GMT 2010

I have just noticed that cliveb (http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/cliveb
) who mapped Great Yarmouth last summer has been cracking away at
Lowestoft over the past month following a period of lower activity. I
would suggest that judging by his impressive work in Great Yarmouth
that he might be very happy to do this one by himself - do contact him
prior to arranging anything.

In Suffolk we do however have work to do in Stowmarket, Needham
Market, Hadleigh and probably a few other modest towns in the south of
the county- possibly a 'relay-mapping' party could work well here as
proposed earlier for Cambs.

Happy to provide accommodation and transport in and around Ipswich for
anyone interested, but I am not offering to organise it. ITO would
provide pizza and beer as promised earlier for Lowestoft!

Regards,

Peter