[Talk-GB] What has happened to Relation 2204 (ncn 4)?

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Sat Feb 27 16:23:24 GMT 2010

Hi

This is the cycle route that heads out of London towards Bristol & on
into S. Wales.

As you can see, it appears to have (almost) completely disappeared.
I tried to view the history (703 cersions), but it errored out saying it
was taking too long to retrieve.

I thought the bits that were tagged with the relation were newly added
until I looked at this:

Which hasn't been edited since Sept. '07.

OpenCycleMap is displaying more of the route but only because it renders
the ncn_ref=* tag.

Any clues as to what is going on?
Can anyone get a list of the history? Is there a way to view a specific
version?

Cheers
Dave F.