[Talk-GB] OS Free

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 4 10:44:40 GMT 2010

This will come up for review by the OSMF board, however it will need to OSM
community to generate the views from which the board can prepare a single
response. A single response from the OSMF doesn't stop individuals making
their own response, but individuals won't be able to make the response in
the name of the OSMF.

Mikel set out the bare bones on a wiki page which should be used for the
discussion:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Ordnance_Survey_Consultation

Cheers

Andy