[Talk-GB] OS 1:25000 out of copyright maps and WMS url

Bob Hawkins bobhawkins at waitrose.com
Wed Jan 13 15:35:48 GMT 2010

Tom,
I thank you for your quick response, providing both the correct url and a
link to the Provisional First Edition wiki page.  The plugin properly
displays the 1:25000 image, now that I have replaced the url.  I have one
comment for other users: I am presented with an error message after hitting
the WMS button, relating to the url not ending in '&' or '?'.  In spite of
this, the image loads properly after hitting the 'Yes - fetch images'
button.  I subsequently checked that I had pasted the url correctly.