[Talk-GB] Mapping Party, 24 April 2010, Witham (Essex)

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Wed Jan 13 16:29:04 GMT 2010

Hi

It's in the early stages of planning, but I intend organising a mapping party in/around Witham (on the A12) for Saturday April 24th (I'm also trying to organise a talk about OpenstreetMap with a hands on session to members of British Mensa at the same time/place and their magazine lead times means I have to plan for April now).

I've created a wiki page here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Witham/201004_Mapping_Party
(short: http://is.gd/6clLO )

Hopefully some of you can attend to help try and introduce more people to OSM. If this event proves popular with the Mensa members I see scope for trying something similar at other venues around the country.

Best wishes

Ed