[Talk-GB] Gritting Routes

Brian Prangle bprangle at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:42:26 GMT 2010

Just to add to Andy's post: priority 3 routes are generally bus routes;
going back over roads already surveyed in this exercise, armed with the data
from Naptan cleared up a lot of no-name roads as well; we even organised an
impromptu tutorial and editing session where two new mappers got going.

Regards

Brian