[Talk-GB] Ordnance Survey response (again)

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Tue Jan 19 14:44:22 GMT 2010

I would encourage anyone with an interest (and from the submissions
several on this list seem to have) to actually send a personal response
to the OS consultation.
(Dis)agreeing on this list is never going to change anything. Submitting
your views (whatever they may be) as a response, as Richard suggests,
just MAY have an affect if there is some commonality of view on one, or
several, of the response points.
Although the document itself is quite daunting - and yes you should read
it all (Steve) - responding to any or all of the twelve specific
questions should not take too much time, once you understand the issues.
Richard has chosen to bravely share his response and should not be
pilloried for having those particular views.

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Manager of e-Learning Academic Development
Centre for Educational Technology
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk