[Talk-GB] Gritting Routes

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:05:29 GMT 2010

Peter,

Most council's publish their gritting route data, many on their websites.
Some time back I asked BCC if we could make use of their list and received a
positive response. Its public information after all so I suspect most
council's would not attempt to restrict any genuine use.

Cheers

Andy

mappa-
>mercia website
>		here:
>
>		"http://mappa-mercia.org/gritting-
>map.shtml?zoom=11&lat=52.48004&lon=-1.8851
>		7&layers=BT <http://mappa-mercia.org/gritting-
>map.shtml?zoom=11&lat=52.48004&lon=-1.8851%0A7&layers=BT> "
>
>		BCC prioritises the gritting routes as 1, 2 or 3. Not all
>councils appear to
>		provide their priority but basically in Birmingham the
priority
>1 routes are
>		principle highways (trunk), most priority 2 are other
primary