[Talk-GB] Bracknell Forest - vandalism?

Tom Sutch tom at oketchup.co.uk
Sat Jan 23 10:06:53 GMT 2010

While browsing around Bracknell Forest I noticed that someone with a
rather puerile sense of humour has christened many of the paths and
tracks:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=51.37949&lon=-0.76253&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

Not sure whether this is vandalism or just a bit of 'fun' (I suspect
the latter). I would go through and just remove all the names but I
don't have sufficient local knowledge to determine which are genuine (I
know The Devil's Highway is right, and I'm pretty sure that Poo Alley is
wrong, but Ladies Mile could be either). Would anyone be able to help?

Thanks
Tom