[Talk-GB] UK tube/rail/canal outputs updated

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Sun Jan 31 22:20:20 GMT 2010

Dave

Have to think on that one.
It was deliberately done without full detail to highlight main features.
I will look at adding z12 and possibly z13 but that is a lot of tiles/server space.
Possibly just the road pattern with bridges and tunnels highlighted.
Certainly thinking of adding locks in on canal version sometime (as check mechanism).

Cheers
STEVE