[Talk-GB] Map layer with OS Locator comparison from ITO - handling already-tagged fixmes

Sam Larsen samlarsen1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 11:32:12 BST 2010

With all this talk of changing street names, can i just remind you to make sure
that if you are changing street names that there are no addresses liked to that
street.  I have added many addresses linked to streets using Karlsruhe schema
(without relations) - i guess this is where relations would help.  I just did it
the way the germans did it - they seem to know what they are doing.  If there
are, either change them also, or add a fixme tag or something.

Thanks,
Sam