[Talk-GB] Use of OS OpenData in OSM

Gregory Williams gregory.williams at purplegeodesoftware.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 09:18:55 BST 2010

That looks much better now. It's certainly interesting to see that whole
counties, like Norfolk, appear to be sourced from OS OpenData. I know that
that isn't true, but I guess it's a just a side-effect of the last edit to
existing ways adding a source / source:name tag referencing OS, like adding
the name to an existing way. It may be interesting to differentiate between
source and source:name using different colours to get an idea of where it's
only the name that's been added.