[Talk-GB] Mapping Oxted, Reminder: Maidstone 27th March

TimSC mapping at sheerman-chase.org.uk
Sat Mar 6 09:04:41 GMT 2010

A reminder that the 2nd Maidstone Mapping Party is being held on
Saturday 27th March 2010. There are plenty of areas that need attention
and it is a relatively accessible town from London and the south east.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2nd_Maidstone_Mapping_Party

I am thinking of doing an Oxted, Westerham and Edenbridge mapping event
in May. I have created a doodle poll for picking a date. This one will
probably be an entire weekend. You can put your preferred dates on here:

http://www.doodle.com/agrcky2xmwk9za4m

Anyone want to arrange something an April? hint hint

Regards,

TimSC