[Talk-GB] National Cycle Network - filling the gaps

Gregory Williams gregory.williams at purplegeodesoftware.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 12:44:04 GMT 2010

I should point out that I've still got some of my data from last summer's
trip to be entered. This includes bits of NCR1, RCR30 in East Anglia, and
NCR13. However, I've been very busy lately hence not really managing to get
the data entered particularly fast.

There could be quite a bit more to do in Wales in the future with all of the
new NCN routes that are currently being proposed there.

Cheers,

Gregory